CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Application fee, Salary, Age limit, Notification, Syllabus, and other information are given below.
Health Officer Dhamtari has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of medical staff and paramedical staff. Interested candidates have been invited from local/native residents of the district through the registered doc/speed post till 21 October 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2019 Full Notification
CMHO Dhamtari Vacancy 2019 Medical and Paramedical Staff
Name of Department:
Chief Medical and Health Officer Dhamtari (Chhattisgarh).
- Ayush Medical Officer – 04 posts.
- OT Technician – 04 posts.
- Lab Technician – 01 post.
- Dental Assistant – 01 post.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 01 post.
- Data Handler – 01 posts.
- Secretarial Assistant – 01 post.
- Hospital Attendant – 02 posts.
- Sanitary Attendant – 02 posts.
- Second ANM – 55 posts.
- Nursing Officer – 15 posts.
Number of Vacancies:
Total 87 posts.
CMHO Dhamtari Payscale:
Rs. 8800-25000 / – per month.
Educational Qualification and Experiences:
To apply on this employment notification, the applicant should have 12th pass in any subject/field related to a recognized institution/board and Diploma / ANM / BSC Nursing / GANM / Graduate Degree / Medical Degree /Post-Graduate Medical Degree or equivalent qualification. For more information on educational qualifications, see departmental notifications.
18 years to 64 years. For information related to age relaxation, you can download information from the link given below.
Application Fee / Exam Fee:
- Unreserved category – Rs 300-400 / –
- Other Backward Classes – Rs 200-300 / –
- SC / ST Category – Rs 100-200 / –
CMHO Dhamtari Selection Process:
Under this advertisement, the candidates will be called for written examination/document verification/skill test/interview/ group discussion whichever is applicable based on the application received by the department for selection. In which the candidate will be selected on the basis of performance.
How to Apply for CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2019
For this recruitment, the applicant has to prepare the application form in the prescribed format given in the departmental advertisement and submit all the desired information and documents.
Important Date for CMHO Dhamtari Vacancy 2019
- Starting date for application – 04 October 2019
- Last date for application – 21 October 2019
Important Links for CMHO Dhamtari Vacancy 2019
Request – Please share this post about the CMHO Dhamtari Vacancy 2019, CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2019 with your Friends & Family to get them this job.
Latest CG Govt Jobs 2019
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2020 – Latest CG Jobs
- Zila Panchayat Bastar Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
- CG Lok Ayog Recruitment 2020 – Last Date 29 November 2019
- BSSUKM Kawardha Recruitment 2020 – Bhoramdev Cooperative Sugar Factory Kawardha Recruitment
- CG ANM Recruitment 2020 – Chhattisgarh 12th Pass ANM Posts Recruitment
- CG Vidhansabha AG-III Recruitment 2020 – Legislative Secretariat Assistant Grade 3
- ICDS Jashpur Recruitment 2020 – Anganwadi Worker and Assistant
- CG Deo Bijapur Recruitment 2020 – Bijapur DEO Recruitment 2019