IBPS Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Application fee, Salary, Age limit, Notification, Syllabus, and other information are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has asked applications for the IBPS 12075 Clerk posts. If you are interested in this IBPS recruitment 2019, then you can apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam before the last date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Full Notification
The general recruitment process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 (12075 Clerical Cadre IX) has started. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Recruitment 2019) has released the notification on its official website. Candidates can apply on the IBPS official website – ibps.in from 17 September 2019. The last date to apply is 09 October 2019. There will be two rounds of entry, first a preliminary round, followed by an interview round.
IBPS Recruitment Bank Organization 2019
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank , Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank & IDBI Bank.
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Job: Apply Online
- Post Name – Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Number of Vacancies – 12075 posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 7200 – 19300 / –
Also Read: Tips for preparing IBPS Bank PO
State-wise IBPS Clerk IX Vacancy Details:
|States||Number of Vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh||1203 posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||440 posts|
|West Bengal||847 posts|
|Himachal Pradesh||129 posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||63 posts|
|Daman and Diu||02 posts|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||04 posts|
|Andra Pradesh||777 posts|
|Arunachal Pradesh||11 posts|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Selection Process
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be a graduate in any University recognized by the Government of India.
Age limit – 20 to 28 years
Selection Process: The candidates have to go through a selection process in which the preliminary, main will be based on online examination and interview.
Application Fee – 600 / – for General / OBC & 100 / – for SC / ST / PWD Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2019
Interested candidates can apply online through the Official IBPS Website – http://www.ibps.in.
Method for applying online:
Candidates must first visit the official website of IBPS Recruitment 2019-20 – www.ibps.in, candidates can apply only online.
Important Dates for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Online application submission date will start from 17 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 09 October 2019
- Last date for payment of application fee: 09 October 2019
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary 07, 08, 14 and 21 December 2019
- Date of Online Examination – 19 January 2020
Important Links for IBPS Recruitment 2019
Request – Please share this post about the IBPS Recruitment 2019 | IBPS Recruitment 2019 Full Notification with your Friends & Family to get them this job.
Latest Banking Jobs 2019
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – 199 Officers (Grade B)
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 – 91 Development Assistant Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2019 (IBPS Job ): 12075 Clerk Posts
- PSB Recruitment 2019 (Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019) – 168 Specialist Officer
- LIC Raipur Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 (7449 posts)
- LIC Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – 7449 Posts (Apply Now)
- LIC Recruitment 2019: 8500 LIC Clerk (Apply Now)
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – 199 Posts
- RSCB Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 715 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Now