RBI Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Application fee, Salary, Age limit, Notification, Syllabus, and other information are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India Vacancy has invited applications for 199 Officers (Grade B). If you are interested in the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019, then you can apply before the last date.
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officers in Grade B on contract basis for the below-mentioned posts/sectors in Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank).
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Advertisement Number:||1 /2019‐20|
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Officer Grade B (General)||156 posts||35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month)|
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||20 posts||35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month)|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||23 posts||35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month)|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Details
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
- Grade B (General): Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC / ST / PWD) or Bachelor’s degree as well as equivalent grade in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th-grade examinations.
- Grade B (DEPR): Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Finance with 55% marks. SC / ST: 50% Marks
- Grade B (DSIM): Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics with 55% marks. SC / ST: 50% Marks
21 to 30 years (as on 01.07.2019)
Selection will be based on online test and interview.
- Rs 850 / – for General / OBC
- Rs 100 / – for SC / ST / PWD
- Pay fee by Debit card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply online through the Official Website – Click here.
Candidates are required to apply online only through the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. There is no other method available for applying.
Important Dates RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 21 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 October 2019
- Trial Date of Examination (Paper-I): 09 November 2019
- Trial Date of Examination (Paper-II): 01 and 02 December 2019
Important Links RBI Recruitment 2019:
Request – Please share this post about the RBI Recruitment 2019, RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 with your Friends & Family to get them this job.
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – 199 Officers (Grade B)
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 – 91 Development Assistant Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2019 (IBPS Job ): 12075 Clerk Posts
- PSB Recruitment 2019 (Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019) – 168 Specialist Officer
- LIC Raipur Bilaspur Recruitment 2019 (7449 posts)
- LIC Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – 7449 Posts (Apply Now)
- LIC Recruitment 2019: 8500 LIC Clerk (Apply Now)
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – 199 Posts
- RSCB Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 715 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Now